ALBANYNEW , April 18, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Transparency Market Research: Continuous advancements in stent designs and the materials have significantly increased the safety and efficacy profile of coronary stents used in percutaneous coronary interventions (PCIs). Over years, multiple generation of coronary stents have been introduced and gained regulatory approval which lowered the rate of stent-related infections notably preventing acute vascular occlusion and restenosis. The global coronary stents market to advance at CAGR of 12.9% during 2021–2028.
Advanced stenting technologies such as drug-eluting stents are growing in use in PCIs in order to boost the patient outcomes in treating coronary syndrome (ACS), thereby propelling the revenue generation of the coronary artery stents market. Their commercialization has gained impetus on the back of need for improving the clinical outcomes in treatment of coronary artery disease, asserts an in-depth TMR study analyzing the various dynamics and future avenues.
The introduction of bioabsorbable polymer drug-eluting stent systems has unlocked a new avenue for med-tech companies in the coronary stents market. Manufacturers are leaning on stent platforms made alloys to decrease the strut thickness and improve deliverability. Advanced anatomical characteristics of products are likely to boost procedural safety and success and fuel adoption in lucrative coronary stents markets notably in North America.
Request Brochure of Coronary Stents Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=23
Key Findings of Coronary Stents Market Study
- Continuous Design Advancements to Help Reduce Stent-Related Risks: Med-tech companies are garnering revenue gains from the commercialization of products with advanced coronary artery stent anatomical characteristics. Stent-related risks of thrombosis and myocardial infarction in certain patients are significant. This has led to the expansion of a number of models of stents, thus enriching the value chain of the coronary stents market. Constant focus on improving the safety and efficacy profile of new generation of products will help in overcoming the limitations of the predecessor devices, assert an in-depth TMR study.
- NexGen Products That Improve Drug-eluting Properties Bolstering Revenue Growth: Medical device manufacturers are growing the array of newer generation of stents. Drug eluting stents have presented market players with immense opportunities. For instance, the introduction of bioabsorbable polymer drug-eluting stents has spurred new revenue streams for companies in the coronary stents market. However, there still exist some risks with the current generation of risk of drug-eluting stents such as late stent thrombosis. Nevertheless, continual advancements will pave the way to new-generation DES with better clinical outcomes, and will positively influence the size of the coronary stents market. Furthermore, med-tech companies are rigorous R&D to speed up product approval in key markets, observed the analysts in the TMR study.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Coronary Stents Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=23
Coronary Stents Market: Key Drivers
- Technological advancements in interventional cardiology increasingly in developed regions have pivoted the market prospects of coronary stents. The high burden of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) and the worldwide epidemic of obesity are spurring the need for stent-related procedures.
- Rapidly aging population in several countries is a key target demographic for med-tech companies in the coronary stents market.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Coronary Stents Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=23
Coronary Stents Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- The authors of the coronary stents market have projected North America to acquire a leading share globally during the forecast period. Prevalence of coronary artery diseases has augmented the burden of cardiovascular diseases in the region. The US is witnessing massive revenue potential, finds the TMR study.
- Opportunities in the Asia Pacific coronary stents market are anticipated to rise at a promising growth rate during the forecast period. China spirit Japan are expected to generate vast profitable opportunities in the regional market.
Coronary Stents Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the coronary stents market are AMG International GmbH, Biotronik, Stentys SA, CR Bard Inc., Cook Medical Inc., Terumo Corporation, Medtronic Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Laboratories Inc., and Boston Scientific Corporation .
Make an Inquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=23
Global Coronary Stents Market: Segmentation
Coronary Stents Market, by Product Type
o Bare Metal Stents
o Drug Eluting Stents
o Bio-absorbable Stents
Coronary Stents Market, by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
· Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
· Middle East & Africa
island South Africa
o GCC Countries
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Carotid Stents Market: High prevalence of diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, large geriatric population with bypass surgery, rise in patient awareness programs, surge in research and development initiatives for heart diseases, and increase in demand for diagnostic imaging devices are the major factors driving the carotid stents market.
Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market: Coronary orbital atherectomy system is a modern technology used for the treatment of Coronary artery disease in which the plaque is removed from the blood vessels with a very safe and easy way. Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market is highly valuable market in the healthcare industry for the treatment of artery blocking, as the number of patients are increasing.
Bioabsorbable Stents Market: A stent is a small mesh tube (net-like material with space in it) used for the treatment of blockages of the arteries in the heart. The stent plays a vital role in the medical field of cardiology. These devices are generally made of metallic or plastic tubes which are fixed into the lumen of an anatomic vessel to keep it open for blood flow.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn Blog: https://tmrblog.com Browse PR – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/coronary-stents-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research