With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As the Head of Finance, TB/HIV Global Fund Project, you will be responsible for the financial management of a Global Fund-funded grant from start-up through close-out. You will ensure proper financial management, accountability, planning, and reporting in alignment with the goals of the grant, World Vision financial procedures, Global Fund’s regulations, and the grant agreement.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or related field like international business management
- ACCA, CPA or other professional accreditation equivalent
- At least 5 years of accounting and/or grants management experience
- Three years Global Fund grant experience
- At least 2 years’ experience managing staff
- Balanced combination of 5 years Business Management experience in INGOs
- Fluency in English, French is a plus, both written and spoken
- 5% of time visiting the field
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the application deadline of 13 AUG 2022.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organization working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.